Monday, January 18, 2010

I hate a relatonship.Because when it started,i knew my heart will regret it the most.

Hey,B...
sorry for not telling you my stories these days.But hey,i'm here now =3
I'm  really happy for today,although i feel bad for my friends who didnt win the matches at school~
fight for next year guys!!!!!!!!!!!

I went out with the girls today, but my heart's at school. For him, her, them and my class...=]
I heart them really,till my heart hurted if it has to be teared apart from them.As you know,B,I'll be finishing my study at Meth-3 soon,not soon,it's next year,next year is just like a blink of eyes....*_*"
I realised it in the first day of new year that I'll be missing my friends like shit. It'll hurt my heart to the core...like 1~2 years ago,when i was forced to leave my friends,it made me sick those days.I remember it clearly.I cried till I dream. Mybe It'll be "I cry till I passed out" for next one.hahaha.

That's why I hate a relationship,when it meets its end,it hurts us the most.
It's too late, if i could, i wanted to change the way i met them.The way i like them,the way i heart them,the way i spent my time and days with them, the way i shared our stories, laughter, sadness.......Yet the one  I regret most that i cant tell myself in the past to better appreciate my life and time with them, i want to tell myself in past to knew them earlier,to better care for them, to become a better person as their friends, sisters, brothers and a place for them to lean...

For them,i cant help myself to lose them..

A....W,Gigi,Gracie and I


Love YOU full~

No comments:

Post a Comment