Saturday, November 19, 2011

Boring~

haaaa~
Holidays' come~
Christmas' in the corner~~~~~~ =DDD
Adding some new songs to my playlist, hope you guys love it =3
Oh,what to say?
I've succesfully bring myself to another step in fashion : Fashion Management major! =D
It hasn't been a week of holiday though, but I'm deadly bored at home now. =S
I'm too scared to leave home these days, I'll spent money on silly stuffs when I walk down Orchard =SSSS
Like yesterday, I bought 3 PAIRS of shoes : Oxford - Black wedges boots x_X  *TOTALLY GUILTY PLEASUREEEEEEEE*
so,what to do these days? Not much story to share too =/ except sleeping late - waking up late every day @_@ being a private alarm for someone these days because I've nothing to do too =| Everyone's still busy bout their submissions and stuff,so it's only me alone walking down the streets~
Mommy come fasterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~ T^T
I have some plans in mind to do in hometown, but can I really do all of them when I officially there? :S I guess the word 'L.A.Z.Y' will come to my whole body again and I'll started to slack =,="
Spent these days eat.sleep.slack.watchdramas.eat.sleep.slack.spentmoneyonstupidstuffs.eat.sleep.slack.chat. =="
I can't find Wenny's request too~ =S
I've searched some stores to find it, but blah~~~ no one sell it =S

know what pose this is, right? did this when I'm stucked with my submission's projects last week. =p 




So, i manage to find a song that really makes me wannaaaaaaaa dance. =SSSSSSS
Jessie J - Do It Like a Dude.
it's 2010's but i've just heard it now.ck. should have used it for my last performance months ago,right? shoot. ==" *sigh.sigh.sigh*

Currently watching :
and have finished :
 nice movies =33

umm,planning to watch these 2 :

fufufu~ my holidays' full of dramasssss....
how 'bout you,guys? what're you doing? =3

Any way,because it's Saturday, umm, have a nice weekend,guys! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment