Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Made me slept at 3,4,3,4,3,4.

So I've been buzzed by some drawings for V+P Project =="
I came out to like my creations but not really satisfied. What do ya think?

Original Product

This couple hands' creation
The Sartorialist's snap


Hands' Creation
Own snap
Adapted
Editorial for LoveCat Magazine
Mostly done one
I just realise that I didn't take pictures of the final ones, some of them like the one above this is not actually done, no background ==" and oh, please forgive these images quality. Blame my bb ok. ><

Granny's here for 'bout 3 days now and i have to admit that it is a whole of awesomeness. hehehehe.

Anyway, I found that HUGE COCKROACH  AAAAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAIIIINNNNNNN last night. y u no just go jump yourself to another place just like a pro jumper,dear CocOkroaCH???? =="


I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment