Friday, December 28, 2012

Last I

Hi. Here i am again. Typing. Doing nothing in the offiice. Well, today is my last day and my office looks like a cemetery now. Most of the staffs are on leave, even my supervisor too. :\ abd she left no job to me and Mabel which means 2 days of boredom in total =____=  I should pack all my belongings now and get my ass outta here right? Right.

But the truth is I spent my morning browsing some nice alluring recipes again. Wondering my to-do list and to-buy list for New Year's celebration and my short holiday. Oh, I really hope everything works well and it'l be another remarkable memory to end the WOW FANTASTIC two ou one two.

At least I've came out with several things that I think will be added on the New Year's eve menu. Anyone want to come and enjoy? ;)
It will be:
Appetisers
> Jap Chae (Korean glass noodle with vegies appetisers! :9)
> The Devils' Egg ( Hard boiled egg, split into two, take out the yolks and blend it with mayo and other stuffs, then scoop it back to its hut on the egg white. hmmmm)
> Prawn Salad (I'll stay classic, with fruits :D )
Entree:
> Corn Fritters (The one your moms' love to cook? with some vegie batter and deep fried it?) , maybe served with Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce
> Bacon Wrapped Chicken (This might be the easier and healthier version of our usual home-made chicken steak by my grandma, I'll ask for her secret spices for this)
> Fried Chicken Bone and Skin (Classic style. Mashed. fried. Trust me, it's way tastier than the old school fried chicken, plus it's sweet after fried...*I can smell it right now*)
Dessert:
> Baked Bread Loaf with cheesecake and strawberry ice cream in it.
> Almond/ Choco Pudding
Drinks:
> White Wine (?)
> Fruit Mocktails (Classic Family style)

Not sure about the dessert and drinks yet, but i think it'll work well. hehehehe. Mango pudding will works well for a parfait too right? yummm~

Oh, I really can't wait to spend my New Year's holiday. Such a short and precious one. *sigh*
busy busy. need to plan everything tomorrow. spend my time wisely ><
Finger crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment