Tuesday, November 23, 2010

What kind of girl do things like I did,right?

Kata-kata itu masih berbekas di otakku.
Rasanya baru kali ini aku menyakiti orang lain sedalam itu.
Bahkan diriku tidak tahu harus berbuat apa, membuat orang lain sebegitu susahnya karena aku.

I never saw him like that.
like that night.
As long as i recall,being his friend never makes me saw that part of him. Still,his words really stucked deep in here.
I never saw him that mad. like that night.
I never mean to lie.

I never think by deleting him will be the best way to end all of it.I never think by doing what i did will end all of it. 
I just don't understand why i keep doing things like stop talking,stop everything i used to do. Stop laughing from my heart is one of them. =="
It really sucks.
This one is the best way to celebrate the 22nd i think.
I now know,writing is the other way to substitute anger n sadness.

Like you said,what kind of girl do things like I did. Maybe you are right. 
I'm not a really good friend, am I ? =]

TT really means TT. I never lie about it.
Hey,you really hurts people when you talked like that one. 
We are hurting each other,aren't we? hhhhhhhhhhh.

I'm nuts.
I'll stay in purple.Darkest one. 
Will it be black? worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment