Tuesday, October 22, 2013

When will Carissa Clarence learn to be responsible ?

Hi there, everyone

Saw your responses on my past post. Thankyou for encouraging me, people. I do appreciate your advices and notes. :) *trying to put a smile on my face* I am sitting on the floor of my bedroom while typing this. Fed up by every single things happening in my college life. I think it's just because I'm too desperate that I don't even try harder to settle everything in a full speed.

Now, I don't want to be a cry baby, but when people are just underestimating you all the time... I just can't take it. I am filling my withdrawal form this afternoon, sitting next to my dining table at home while my mind was on my mom all the time. Oh, yes and the reminder 3 more weeks playing on my head.

However............ this is not going to roll only for another 3 weeks. It is..... another 4 months.

I was right, I can't take this.

Having a livin' la vida loca supervisor for my thesis also making all the things worse! How am I suppose to split my head into 2 things? It is a consultation, it is for me to ask questions, it is not like I don't care about this thing, my 10,000sgd is being invested here. HELLO??? At least give my some informative feedback, can't you?

I know, I know. Maybe I am the one to be blamed in the first place. It is my choice, it is my decision, it is me who put me in this position in the first place.

Fine.

I have time to post this anyway, am I dying?

No comments:

Post a Comment