Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Peer,OuwH~ I dun even wanna know them since 10.1 !!!!!!

Hoammmm....
First after 1000 years i'm writing err.....typing i mean,for my blog...

Haiz,i'm very confuse these days.Frustated.Deprassed (Is this how u spell it,depresi?).In the end,i dun even wanna talk bout it anymore....



Yeah,its bout my 17th bday,my school,my future,me myself,n mw increasing laziness..it's increasing as Indonesia gets their inflasi.......
I'm confuse whether i have to hold a party for my 17th or not?
it's too many thing to prepare......jeez,just for 2 hours party?????????
Hell no la ya...

My school n future....
Yes,yes,yes,i know what i'm going to be.....so wats ur problem u ask?
my problem is...i dunno wat subject suits me the most.....fashion or Interior????
Both has it's own challenging RISKSSSSS.......


me myself...yeah,i'm stuck in a very boring senior high school period......i have to face Rospen,Rajin,Humala,hu else????Those boooorrriinnng + weirdo teachers..........sumtimes i agree with my moron opinion that i've made the worst decision by choosing Science class for my last 2 years of Senior High School......why?
- Coz i suddenly become a poor student,not only me,my friends too.......5 labz in a week,lets say each of them make us spend about Rp.10000/person...then,for a month?i'll become a beggar infront Perisai Plaza +,+
-Tons of homeworks......I'm hell serious, i'll give Rajin,Ruth n Rospen gold medals for 'Mr and Mrs Peer' category........err,not now....i mean..one day =]
-A very pshyco form teacher.....A WEIRDO !!!!!!!






ZzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzz.......since when my life's sucks???????
jeez!!!!
God,please make it better tomorrow......i'm still bersyukur that i'm alive til now.....please make it the best for me n my friends wherever whenever we are~

Thanks,God..........JBUs!!!!!!


I'm tired,kutak katik-ing My blog's layout makes me sleepy.....time to have a very sweet dream........+______+"

No comments:

Post a Comment