Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Teddy Bear n friends......XD

Huah...i'm sitting next to a TV in my hotel room in KeeL.



It's my 2nd night in KeEl...

I shopped a lot 2day,wif my fren Pelo n my fams.........

Our legs keram like tiang lampu lw uknw...haQhaQ.



Hoam.i'm not sleepy yet,but i'm tired enough to sleep.

I didnt sleep well last night,my room aircon was driving me nuts all night long......I woke up for about 3 times becoz of that stupid aircon n the pilllow!

My pillow is veryyyyy big n high for me to sleep.i cant sleep wif that type of pillow,n i dun even get a guling....T,T

I'll suffer till Saturday.....HikZ,pity me!!!!!!!




Btw,my friend slept in a same bed wif me....she slept like a sleeping beauty (hehe...fortunately,she didnt snore r!!! HAHA^^V).....but i suffered a lot too,u knw,we share a same blanket,bcoz she slept early yesterday,the aircon swifted a very hard attack wind to me till morning!!!!!







AAAAAAAAAaaaAaaarrrghhh!!!!!

My feet is nyut2-ing~

But i'm happy,i got my gown already!

It's nice,really match my d'code : "Eden in my Garden" + in ivory one!!!!




Huah!

I'm going to sleep now coz i ol from my cc's laptop n she is going to bed in 5 minutes...

Hoam,guys,i miss my friends...duno why~

Miss my teddy bear n friends too...^^"

But i didnt miss school at all....HAHAHAHAHAHA XD


Umm,i'm thinking about making smthing to sell wif my ability in design n crafts....

But i'm confuse wat should i make?wat should i do to make my things sold out????





Hmmm.....at last but not least,may God bless all my friends,expecially those who are trapped in their problems,to my family,my sisters n brothers......n for my self too (I'm not Geer or narsis r i told u~).....


Amen....JBUA!!!!!!



Ms.P who is missin' her plens XD

No comments:

Post a Comment