Saturday, March 19, 2011

Changing

Suddenly this piece of work reminds me of a person ( you will know this is you when you read my blog ='> ) who genuinely inspires me now and before. He told me he kept on changing, change and change and change till today,the day I know him like this. The day when he can finally scream out loud that he proud to be like the one he is today. Too sad for me that these passed years, I didn't get to know you well, right? hahahaha. If only I knew that you'll be such an inspiring person, you would have moved into my world since the first time we met.And I would have inspiring you too! XDD wwkwkwkwkk.Anyway,to this person I want to say thank you for letting me know your story. It's a true motivation,you know... =***


Ok,what piece of work that I mentioned before?
It's a drama. *whatever you call this type of film deh*

Marry Me,Mary!



I watched this film all day long today, and I found out something to be learned...
Ones will change, when something or somebody affects his/her life.
Not every changes means the person who is changing is going to be worse, sometimes, it does makes that person find out the real them.
I'm glad if the fact turns out to be like this,that ones who's changing around me is changing to be the real him.
Not changing to be the person that he personally hates. Get what I mean? How can you live if you keep on thinking that yourself isn't you,right? 
And if these thought is right, then I never made a wrong step. leaving. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment