Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Thirty. and I'm the only person to be blamed,right?

Is it true?
Is it really 30 days to leave school?
Only 30 days left?
I don't know what I'm feeling about this.
Everytime I think about it, I can't do things I should have done. Simple. Because it's just so sad.
There are only 30 left, and this pain still live here.
i hate to say goodbye to you like this,people.
but if time and everything must flow like this, I'll regretly walk with it. =')
There is a pinch inside me everytime this topic is arised. It reminds me that time's ticking and everything has not fine yet. and I don't know how to fix it anymore.
maybe nothing I can do to fix things I've done,path I've walked, choice I've taken before.
Or maybe, I'm not brave enough to see through the curtains? Reality which stays behind it.

Do i really have to leave everything like this?
Am I regretting? or not?
Will I feel worse about this later? Or Not?
Can I? May I?
I kinda feel i'm egoist enough.
I don't think about others,right? hhhh. I don't think about how you feel.
Sometimes I do think I took a really moron way.
Only a stupid person left things behind without saying a word.

So,do I have to keep it like this?
Because one said there are things better left unspoken.
How about this time?
tell me what you think (just anyone who read this) =]

I feel like I'm the only one that is not moving. i keep on murmuring inside this hole.not moving on.

No comments:

Post a Comment