Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Here I am

I'm sitting infront of this little heavy thing I'm typing on. It used to be silver, but it's now covered in purple. I don't know why I get this sudden sad everytime I try to type something inside you, B.... will it always be like this?
=(
Everything has started its path,moving in any direction, I'm moving too, but I still have those hopes.
I'm writing a letter, a letter which I begin with a green piece. I wrote a sentence and I stopped,  don't know how to begin my feeling in it, to spill it out in papers seems to be as hard as to type in texts, and to talk about it from my mouth. I guess I still believe that nothing happens when I meet ___. =] I hope this is just my silly negative feeling inside me. just say what you wanna say,don't do this to me. Keep on guessing and    hoping are not my game... I plan to write some other letters if I NEED to... I think I will write those others to. Today I bought some things I searched for days,hehe,I guess I have this little pleasure and satisfaction this afternon-evening. I bought that 'round' thing too,something someone wants since last December? haha. It's simple, ofcourse blue, like what he choosed, yet I really fallen for the 'With Love' one, its only one left leh~~~~ T^T I hope this blue won't dissapoint me lah.. =3
I'm looking forward for that day, I'm hoping to have a wonderful day to spend,you know,that's why I want it to be true. =] When everything you do with others can't make you happy for a whole day,this is the last thing I hope can fix my day.
So,the last thing to do while I'm in Spore now is to look for a thing that best to describe that person who will get that green letter as his/her first letter. I'm still confuse,whether to give that letter or not. I don't want things to be worse when actually that's all only come from my mind,my thoughts and not the real things happen. But usually what I feel is true. =SS Let's pray that all of those 'weird syndromes' only come from my mind. >< *finger crossed*

Okay,if I keep on typing then I guess I'll spill out things that shouldn't be typed here. hehe.
This is all I have for today =X

"If someone doesn't tell you something, doesn't mean he's lying. Ask yourself first: Are you a good listener? "
this one punched my heart. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment