Sunday, May 22, 2011

How come?

See, although we are actually joking right now, I'm already sad thinking about not having a person like you in months,we should call it in days, cause it's not exactly monthsss left for us to be this close. =')
I don't know, I'm pretty clueless about myself. I'm dying to know what I feel right now. Am I mad?furious?or what? Somebody guess it for me please.
Another story :
One of my listener slept over at my place yesterday, we talked about tons of things that we only slept for 3 hours, we talked till 5.30am,and we still antusiastic in sharing. That was when I felt that I need to build lots of new things,start those broken things in these past months and fix everything, may God walk with me... I share lots of things, but honestly, I still miss other moments when I share things like this at night. Things have been flat for months.... I guess it's because there are lots of 'you' leaving my life.
I'm pretty confuse in signing La Salle's student contract, I'm scared. how come? I'm too in doubt that I'll take the best path for myself. can you tell me what to do? I'm tired for I always giving thought, yet no one ever give me one here... =(


The one who's clueless and sad about leaving you you and you
Caris C

No comments:

Post a Comment