Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Another Gloomy Day? Hot Summer!

Rained.
Woke up this morning, nothing much. My therapist told me not to run and jump ( dance included in it ), really I can't stand it anymore, because of my back bone issue. *sigh
So, I danced this afternoon, sweat a lot. Oh, I hurt my thumb too,because of that silly white door. =|

Every single things has been flat these days. nothing really exciting. Except... one?
Hmm, I haven't told you about one of my friend who's currently having crush all over my sister, have I? What a silly sister I have, sometimes she tell her stories in a very 'teasing' intonation, c'mon, no one intend to steal anything include Charlie's son from you. :) I've known him for years although we're not that close. Even your brother recognize him earlier than you, I bet he's even inspired by that son of Charlie to start guitar tuition... haha. I never know since when my home started to hire a new driver with green vintage car ? hihihi.

I'll watch movie with my buddies tonight. Hope it'll be another fun for me
Gotta go now, mommy's back!


P.S. thanks to all my readers who patiently read all my whines till today ;*

Flat.... Flat... :|
haha =,=V

No comments:

Post a Comment