Sunday, May 20, 2012

What to do?



So, weekend is ending in 3 more hours :S
I guess yesterday and today will be my last hang out with all of them for the next 3-4 weeks.
I don't know what I feel about that actually. =|
To be honest, I'm not even excited about my vacation. at all. seriously!
*Dad, punish me please* ==a

I don't know.
I just hope when I get back next month they are ready for their birthdays plan, plus I hope I can make it to Medan around their dates. ><
I doubt that I'll be here around their birthday dates. :SSSS

So, what to prepare for their HUGE surprises too? I've been thinking what to do for each of them like.... since February???? *screw me*
for gifts, I have decided what to give for some of them, the others.... ??? *na molla~* *michoso michoso michoso~~*


Actually it'll be nice if it's a really really small outing, like a really small one, and maybe they can put their wishes in a jar and we complete them together, in one condition, it's something can be done by a human and fun to be done together. Not something like outbound though *lirik nusuk tajam" kalo baca ini* .
A small party will be nice too, BUT since there are 4 of them, ck, bo ho pua bagi gw dong? tiok chia 1x saja??? =pppp hahahahaha XDDDD  V(=p=)V

I really hope it'll be nice mid of June for all of them, really. :) I will put my best effort if there's something I can help them with.. maybe buddies posts will be out here sometime during that time too. ;)

See, it'll soon be a year. I still remember what I baked for one's birthday last year, how I prepare ones' birthday bashes last year. It seems to be so fast.

Have all of us grown up?
Change?
In a year?

Don't change too fast...
I'm enough of goodbyes and loses.
I'm afraid I can't catch up your changes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment