Monday, May 7, 2012

Exhausted from everything

lots of things popping out in my mind.
I'm back in hometown now. have been a week since last Saturday.
two of my buddies fetched me at the airport without any of my family members knew about it.


Went to Binjai yesterday, it had been a glommy day and I spend most of my time in car. I think about lots of things, and when we reached our destination, I realized something.


I've never completely erase you in my mind.
Maybe I never start to.
I tried before.
Many harsh ways have been done by me just to make you leave my mind, but why won't you?
Those pretending and silent time back then was really exhausting, I don't think I want to take that path all over again.
then what should I do?


==
I hate this type of me.
bare with me please.
sigh.
can't ask the other person to stop being nice to me when what i want is being treated nicely right?
I'm super confused and confusing I think.

*bang my head to the wall*

No comments:

Post a Comment