Saturday, July 21, 2012

Bitter? Sweet? Sour? Tasteless?

A rare morning post today I suppose.. It'll soon be officially 2 weeks left for me to stay here... which means.......short :(: Am copying some dvds from Tommy now, I gifted them to him a year ago and didn't manage to make backups back then. hmm, I'm thinking of changing my blog appearance again, what do you guys think? Should I arrange it simply so you would easily listen to musics while reading? Or should my blog remain like this? Comment please, people~~

Last night me and my High School mates went for dinner at Lekker... had quite fun time with them.


Sad that some of us couldn't join the night though, it has been a year since our last gathering here.

Oh, I went to a little so called meeting on Thursday night, three of us share stories and experiences, quite fun to make some stuffs clear and didn't remain as gossips, know some story about others (read: it's not talking BAD about others behind them 'kay) One said to me that it's okay to talk about others as long as that person is not harmed. kekeke. Who's agree? So, that night we went for short dinner, chats, short yoghurt desserts and chit chats, this is when I found that I'm actually not alone while struggling from my own feeling. :) It's been quite some time  since I had this kind of chat, private yet meaningful. I used to plan to have this kind of chat with that person who's going back on Sunday, but then, I don't think Daddy agrees on that point, I didn't even got a chance to really talk personally as a friend with him. :'| I miss a lot of things this holiday, not as 'rindu' but as 'kehilangan / ketinggalan' , if you guys understand. sigh. I don't know how to fix my own self. It's not like I'm not happy though, I am, but then... some part of me is confused, rather disappointed? left? lonely? unsatisfied? flat? omg. i don't know. .......... Seems like a plate of yummy looking food without a fine taste. It's not salty enough nor is it sweet.

1 comment: