Saturday, July 14, 2012

It Flies

At last, I end this day as.... quite productive if I may say? woke up and cleaned up all my high school books, found out lots of silly memories, then went to drive for about an hour? After that went to catch up my friends. I'm quite alienated when I got there, like there's big Great Wall among us. I don't understand why I can't get along with some particular persons? == I hate myself for being this way, I try to talk and having fun, tease some of them to get along, but then... without being rude I should say I feel way more comfort without them. =| and I don't know why is it? Is it because those are the ones who usually ignore me or what? I don't get it myself too. It's not because they're too busy or something, they're there having fun as I'm invisible. :s weird no? I do thing time changes every single detail among us, it heals some wounds, it cut other's relationships, sometimes it makes us found the right person. Yet time works not as good as how it treats other people, it doesn't really heal my wound, sometimes time makes me suffer, it makes me wait for nothing, it has tried to make me forget things or someone but then it doesn't help me perfectly. Kind of stuck in the middle of time, people and life. Stuck in nowhere.

I know I shall move on. 
But I don't think I have.
Even though I don't show it much.
I might type it often?
I hope someone will understand.
That I still stuck with the same stuffs and person.
I also think myself is super annoying for being that kind of person, am I not right?
Can't even let go. damn me. ==  ha. ha. ha. *kick my own ass if I could* *plus bang my head to the wall* *since when I've became this kind of ba-bo yoo-ja*

No comments:

Post a Comment