Saturday, April 27, 2013

another sad-turday

Hi, all..
Enjoying weekend? It's a gloomy one this week around, I totally love the weather! ^^ It's bright but not shining, it's gray and white yet not blue. Makes me want to do everything. I gained 2kg because of it too. :(: Should I be happy or sad about that? Dunno how to weight it down back in this holidays. hahaha. eat and eat and eat, even exercising doesn't help I guess.

I miss home. Now that I barely do anything except wandering around clueless and eat and eat and eat, I have nothing to do. sigh. I'm not complaining about this though, just wondering what should I do. Planned to go out to buy every orders from my fam today, pack things tomorrow. Next week will be quite occupied I suppose. hmm. Still, I have 2 weeks to go and there are no interesting dramas to watch. -__________- ugh. I don't have any urge to shop, so the idea of shopping to free my boredom is quite a big failure.

Any suggestion what am I suppose to do? Bake? Want to, but who will it the goods after baked????


 

No comments:

Post a Comment