Sunday, April 14, 2013

Morning everyone, how's your week?
Happy Sunday!
Church, anyone? hehehhee.
I just got off from gym, ate alot yesterday, and this morning also. Had a big bowl of banana oat porridge and a cup of milk coffee. Decided to get my ass to run then. woosh. It rained heavily this morning after a full day of serious heat yesterday, this morning the weather is SO SO SO SO awesome for snuggling, that's why I decided to have a warm meal early in the morning, despite that I'm still sleepy after the whole midnight snacks I had last night. *plural. snackS* chocolates, chips, yoghurt yadayadayada. f me.

So, have y'all watched Gentleman? I personally like the beat compared to Gangnam Style, but personally as a K-Pop enthusiast, I'm not sold for its BEG's choreo... maybe it works internationally I guess. Let's face it optimistically then, can you imagine Jo Kwon does that moves once again? it's her wifey featured in Psy's video anyway! woohoo! Long live Adam Couple!!!!! B)


I think YG should really consider to collaborate with Kwonnie.... kekekekeke


No comments:

Post a Comment