Thursday, April 11, 2013

Get off me

Hi, everyone.

The weather is not doing any good for me, it's gloomy, no rain. yet. and i just.... feel like going to search for job, don't want to attend class this afternoon. ugh, I know, I need to it's group project. Last one for this semester, due next week with another 2000 words report which I haven't start at all. 0% progression of the research. Okay, since when I started to brag about school stuffs in my blog? hahaha. I hate reading about others' school life in their blog, boring. Don't you think so? But I guess.... it's just the closest thing that I can talk about. Anyway, I managed to pull off last 2 weeks, which was the toughest. Congrats me, I know I will. again. and finally 4 months slack will come! Can't wait. Seriously!

Anyway, anyone know where to go on June-July which snowing? :/ I want to go to a cold place, I know Aussie does but.... umm, not really plan to go there. Oh, I do planned to continue there as my second choice if I change my mind and stop continuing Lasalle though. Just to let y'all know. I have never bluff, everything I told you are my considerations. So, I guess just wish me luck? I want a degree anyway, some say moving to Raffles will be a good choice too. However, I don't get the point, you see, moving to Raffles, still in the same major, same city, higher cost. Duh? 

I'm planning to attend this baking class next Saturday, wish there's still a spot that I can go with. hmm. only 8 spots available last time I checked. have been a year since my last baking. 

Why am I so lazy? I should start saving, you see, maybe one step at a time, with my income I might help my mom pay some rent. Rather than staying here, keep on listening to some nags about how expensive are this and that which actually make some point for me to get my feet out of this house. I get it, you see. I hate to keep on bothering you too. Sorry for doing so, I know you are nice, stop telling others how nice you are, I know you are trying to make me feel guilty.

***

People often tell me these days, I have been a utter talkative person after this couple of years. I guess, I do. I don't know why, but I can't stop when I start sharing things to others. Is it because I live alone? Talking to myself everyday. I beg my pardon if you follow me on twitter, you might hate me for whatever reasons. I will hate myself too if I'm my own follower. hahahahaha. I won't blame you if you hate me on that social network.

Oh, I just end my call with my mom, asking her opinion about whether I should go back home this summer holiday. Just got an internship offer this May-July in Audi Fashion & Blueprint under Zardoze's brand managing, I don't know whether I should take it or not, since I've booked and paid all the tickets for my short vacation with my colleagues. What's your opinion? I've been missing home too. . . . . this is what a dilemma is about. Home? Job? Home? Job?

Haaa.... what am I doing? Typing on my blog, I have a consultation at 12 and I did nothing for my consultation. I show 0% progress, feel like stabbing myself for not doing anything good for consultation! 

Laziness, go away. Get your ass off my life. I don't need you. I beg!


Let me share with you this youtube channel, I love them, hope it inspires you to cook:



Eat something wholesome, warm and healthy. Don't just grab and go. 

Hope all of you and me have a nice day ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment