Friday, December 10, 2010

IS YOU

Letters to Clarence
Hey,B! 
I read all the letters last night. 
Till 2 a.m. 
Send my thanks to all of my friends,they have tried to get to know me well.
Thanks too to one who try to tell me things i don't know before or things that i don't even catch up for. I appreciate it though. =]
And to one of my friend, let's call him 'T'. =D 
Your writing's fine, I love to read yours,realistic,not too over react and fun to know what do you feel at the moment you wrote those letters. I just want to read more about you,maybe i hope too high that i'll get more than a piece of paper? ahahahahahha XPPP
I don't know why i kindda miss some names when i wrote the letters? I forgot to write to some of my friends. aih =="
O ya,Christmas is coming soon.... =]
So true~ XDDD





No comments:

Post a Comment