Friday, December 31, 2010

Sorry and thankyou =D

Hi.... Its 31st now.
The last day of 2010,lots of things had happened in this year.... =)
Lots of meaningful things that I want them to be everlasting.
I met lots of new people, I knew parts of them which I never knew before. Thanks, people, you let me know you at least just a dot from who you are.
Maybe I've done too many foolish things, like now, I actually have tons things to do,but I'm sure I have done nothing till now. =="
Mood will always just be mood. Should move on. Time's ticking n I'm far away behind those people. ><

I'm pretty sure I've wasted some of my quality time to be with my friends,when will I realize that something like this sure can make a big REGRET HOLE next year? haha. I can't even dream about days without high school,it's happening within these months. ><
No more teachers,no more my school,no more scolding,no more uniforms,no more break time,no more friends like I have had,no more me like this,no more you guys,my friends. TT
You know, it's kinda hard to admit that every single meeting will end with a seperation....It's just a matter of time and how fast will we have it.

Well,I want to say sorry to all of you, to ones who're hurt by me,to ones who're annoyed by me,to ones who're lied by me,to ones who don't like me at all....
at least give me a second to thanked you, for you have let me be one of those people that ever live in your life.
I'm greatful.... =]

No comments:

Post a Comment