Thursday, December 16, 2010

Red

Hai.... =]
Tonight I spend my time typing on a red laptop which's my aunt's,chatting with a friend of mine who's having his problem (the same virus as ours,B ==" ) and telling story too to all of you who r reading this thing.
I got a text from the one who can't be typed here yesterday. A little bit surprised i suppose. And i finally end it with a really TOO THE POINT reply. ==" Regret it ofcourse. I haven't open my first letter from the one who can't be typed yet,dunno what to do with that letter. I even bring it with me to Singapore. Silly. =="
Maybe I'm that type of person who refuse to face what i need to face. ><

I can't think right now. Too much too think about.
I'm not really happy to go here,like I left something back at my hometown. 0,o

No comments:

Post a Comment