Friday, August 5, 2011

Hi,there... =)

Hi,fellas... =)
sorry for the ummm not to much post these days..
well,I've started my first week,and it's not so bad. interesting, yet lots of stuffs to be done. People push you to do more and more and more. My textiles and drafting class will be hard I think,because there'll be tons of sew and cut2 sew and cut cut cut. But some of my new friends here told me that the toughtest one is the management class,where you have to do research and presentation. well, I really hope I can do my best here, because this time it's not high school anymore, there're lots of bold people,in my class too. They have skills in them, I think this is why I must do stuffs harder. There are lots of things to buy buy buy buy buy buy buy buy, errrrrrrrrgh, I hope yesterday was the last day I had to buy those stuffs and carry them home. ==" They're REALLY HEAVY i tell you. My left back is aching right now because of those stuffs. ><
The annoying Vero's been here since 2nd of July, she's doing fine, I wonder will she feels lonely when her mom leave her next Sunday... nyehehehhe >:) I have to thank her for carrying my stuffs from Medan. thankyou =)
So, I accompanied her couple days ago,since I have no class, we went to some places, from Tiong Bahru plaza,Haji Lane till Plaza Singapura. I have to admit that she EATS A LOT. ok,she's a monster. ==" I'm trying to save + sort of avoiding meals, whereas she keeps on pushing stuffs for my mouth to swallow. what a friend,right?
Tomorrow's Saturday,I supposed to have no class, but I have to go to my college to do some sew in the morning. I do hope that those sewing will finish soon so I can enjoy my Saturday. I planned to go to the national museum tomorrow, IF I can finish my sew. ><" And I guess I will watch Captain America tomorrow night with Justine. hehe. I hope it will be fun. =)
Umm,one of my friend who really have a short-temper bbm me last night, saying that he's having this job to teach private classes. He told me to pray and keep on praying for him, so that he could work harder and visit me here by the end of this year. =) I'm touched, well, sort of touched (20% I guess,wkwkwk) , because I think he's one of those people who commonly do what they said,you know, not just 'okay,I'll do that', and time flies while you do nothing . He even called me from hometown, see, I don't now whether he's stupid or what, what's skype for if you have to call. ==" He's fun,kind and CURRENTLY being so mentel (FYI,it doesn't suit you well =s), I don't understand why people keep having this negative thinking about him. =\ =/ =|
And my another mentel friend. He's currently suffering from cough, eating this and that medicine and still miserable from his sickness. =3=" I hope he'll get well soon and have his -lovetoleavesomeonewaiting-  hobby reduced. xp See,I'll be very happy if he'ld do stuffs and efforts and not just 'miss you' ,right? at least try to teach or do some work, it's not like I force to get what I hope, and I know he hates the word 'effort' so ummm how to say this straightly + politely? hhh. I don't know. Most of the time I just don't even try to get to this kind of convo with him because things will seems getting nowhere and we'll start to talk nonsense. hhh. Anyway, I miss all of you, so please visit me if you have time..... ><
Oh! I have one more friend who seems like in a problem, if he still keeps his eye on this blog,and willing to share to each other like we used to do, I'll try to listen. =) Because somehow I think he has something that's not solved in him. What's bb used for if it's not for us to be easier to communicate,right? hehe. *I think I'm wiser when I type* wkwkkwkwkwk XDDD


So,those are for today, It's 8pm now...and I wonder why haven't this sleeping beauty awake yet? ckckckck.

No comments:

Post a Comment