Sunday, August 21, 2011

I'm Sorry...

I don't know how to say this, feels like today is the worst day of my days here in Spore.


Friday night my mom arrived here,it's about 11-12pm. =(
It's not like I didn't know that this all will end this,but it's because I've ralized it since it haven't even started yet that makes it painful.
I'm sorry.
Really sorry that I don't even have time to have a breakfast or lunch or dinner with you. I'm sorry that I can't be a daughter that spend my time to simply ask how's your day there in Medan. I'm sorry that I have always dissapointed you. I'm sorry. Really sorry. I'm sorry that I am a daughter who can't even show you what you are for me. I'm sorry... I don't know how to describe this, I never cry this hard that I can't even type a sentence properly without having to delete a word. I never feel this tired becoming a daughter named Carissa Clarence. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I know I'm not a person who deserve your care, I can't even have time to just company you to the airport. I think I'm not even a person. I don't know what I am. I'm not a human.
I never regret being a daughter for you...
I'm just too proud that I have someone like you that I think I don't deserve that place to be your child. I know, I always know that I will never be able to give you everything you've given to me till today.

I'm so tired.
Tired.
Being like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment