Monday, August 15, 2011

A little bit to pay my sorry to you,guys. =p

Hi,people.....it's been a week right?
*sigh, I can't help myself for being sooooo lazy to updating my blog. ><"
So,I'll make this BEAUTIFUL + ACCEPTABLE offer for you, hhehe, I've went to ACS Dance Night last Saturday night,met my friends and those dances really brought back all that excited feeling in me. I really wish I could dance again. =\
Seeing my friend who wasn't a dancer dance like that really makes me proud, I wish you know how I feel. haha.XD
So,anyway, I'll just run through my whole week using photos. =) Hope you enjoy these..

Monday night with these girls :

See. Stupid persons doing moron stuffs. LOL


*cuit2!!!

>3<



Sunny Tuesday :
Movie-ing! X3

Went to Marche to meet others =3
 


=9

Nata. The girl of that day. =)
Wednesay. going to Orchard. Saw and Shot this book. I didn't read it, it's simply because of that stupid lips and words. =p



 Thursday/Friday? :
Tried Ikea's

Saturday night....
ACS Dance~ lalalala~



 Yesterday :
Walking around finding stuffs to be captured

We actually went to several spots to snap pjotos. I'll upload some of them in the next posts, and another photos of silly stuffs that has been in my phone for awhile.. =)




Hey,YOU. who seems to have your NaNo" mood once in 2-3 days, do you still read this? C'mon....stop that act, aren't you tired keep on blaming yourself? X_x" Just try to share.... you can leave any comments here if bbm isn't any good,okay? I'm not just typing here, I'll check it if you really do. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment