Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday T^T

Evening,Guys... =3
Tomorrow's 9th July and the day after tomorrow's Wednesday + 10th of July.... that means, 2 Holidays!!! *lalalaalla*
hehe. Vero's mom has gone back to town,so she's currently living in my place. Today's super duper exhausting, carried things that weight almost 10kgs I believe. T^T
I went back at 6.30 pm,and arrived at home 7pm something, met CH who's passed her afternoon hanging up @Bugis with Vero, she visited my place. After  I took a quite-long shower, we went to Bugis Junction again to have dinner with Justine. hehe. We had a fun night, laughing from the moment we jump in to the taxi till we met Justine and finally splited at MRT. hehehe.
I want to share some photos with you,but I can't find my bb's usb cable. =SS
So,maybe I'll post them in my next post... ok? =)


No comments:

Post a Comment