Thursday, August 16, 2012

Anyone? Anybody?

Hai, I'm bored with my lecture's voice by now... This class has been 2 hrs, I more hour to go :/  I've tried doodling to offend my bored self, yes it didn't work well I guess. So here I am, blogging through  my friend's iPad, and currently thinks tabs or tablets are fun for college, i'm required to take my laptop almost everyday, it wont be a problem for me if i've a car or something like that here == i must carry that heavy thing all day walking round here........ 

I'm thinking of changing my phone to Gnote after I face some workloads this week, shall I do that? But I still considering it since most of you are using bb, my family too, what shall I do? :s  

Sigh, these days my blog has been pretty cold don't you think? Nothing new inside it, and I barely know what's interesting for you to read. Any suggestion anyone? I'm tired talking to myself through entries. Neither do one actually giving me feedbacks nor leaving impression about posts by ticking the adjectives boxes under the posts or leaving comments.

Hmm, does any of you want me to share or post about some particular thing? Tell me..
Before I'll start my whole hectic semester, I'll love to spend my time with you.. Oh ya, forget to tell y'all, I'm officially not going back town in December, even if I do, it'll only be 1 week? I guess so. I think it has been your turn to visit and play with me here. Hh. Okay, don't blame me about that rising SGD, I curse it for being damn high too.... *sigh*

2 comments: