Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Morning Everybody :)

Hi, guys..
Annyeong, good morning :) Have a early class today, at 9 actually, woke up at 6 thanks to someone who excitedly Ping me for more than 10 times ._. So, I don't know what to do now since I woke up earlier, am waiting the clock shows 8am and I'll go down to catch my bus, usually it took 30-40 minutes to school, I wonder will it be hectic and longer time since today's earlier.

Okay, just posting this randomly at random time. See ya pretty later guys.
Oh, my granny is going home this evening, and another bunch of people are coming tomorrow. I don't know what to feel and say currently, got some stuffs to be done and they're all here :s I'm glad that I'll have people accompanying me, on the other hand, I can't seems to accompany them to here and there. ck. Pray for me that I can manage my time well, I'll need to arrange my schedule again pretty soon, internship is coming! ><

No comments:

Post a Comment