Thursday, August 16, 2012

Worn Out

well, just manage my hectic day and rest a bit.
I've got the total of about 11 hours tutorial + lecturers today, insane right? One of my lecturer today came out to be so killer that I'll rather kill myself then make her killing me slowly but sure >< Her name is Kerri Kato, google it, maybe she's there on the web as one of the entrepreneur? and I arrived home at 9pm. sucks. but then ding dong~ bunch of people welcome me at home... super duper 'alive' atmosphere is here, by tomorrow all of my silly cousins from Medan will be completely here. dunno how to squeeze in this house though. haha ==a but then it's always fun, isn't it... to have kid playing around you, and at least people for you to talk to when you go home, with lights are on everywhere. It always dark when I went home here, no one open the lights or even welcome you home. Maybe that's what I miss most besides my buddies when I'm here. This thing always succeed when it came to persuade me giving up my study here. I can't always stand silence, I'm nurtured in a warm and alive home.

Okay, I'm so so so tired tonight that I might just try to sleep after this post, I planned to chat awhile before sleep though, yet it appears to be impossible since that person who usually accompany me for this sort of 'midnight therapy' go to watch a movie that I've never got a chance to watch till now, yup, Total Recall. *sigh*  .________.

Hmm, tomorrow may also be another tiring day, hope it'll be exciting!


Miss you,guys!
Have a nice sleep if you read this before your sleep, and good day for everyone who read this tomorrow morning/noon ;)

I'll make sure I sleep tight tonight! *yawn yawn yawn*

Oh! Happy Independence Day, Indonesia. 
You are progressing to be better,  keep it up, I really want to know how does it feel to be able to feel proud of my country all the time :pp

No comments:

Post a Comment