Sunday, August 12, 2012

Giving Up


Hi hi... have been pretty exhausted these days, I beg a pardon for hardly post something interesting these days. ><
So, one of my gorgeous ladies were competing in one of the big modelling competition in town yesterday, and guess what? She got the top place among others! I'm so happy for her, and so so so so so glad that she's been kind of consulting things before with me :) *it's an honor,Your majesty~* *bowbowbow* kekekekekeke She's an intellectual lady, knowledgeable, and interesting if I may say, one of the strongest people I know and one who will actually achieve whatever she planned to get. :) 0% doubt in her :D  Pretty disappointed that I can't accompany her yesterday since I'm here, Thank to Daddy that my mom's super excited to follow her like a fan. hihihi. Oh, and I also got one of the MOST SHOCKING NEWS I've ever heard this year, I lost my appetite once I heard it, so sad that I still can't share it with you guys now, I know it will be a hot issue for the entire 2012-2013 I bet. :| and I'm soooooooo..... burden? since I'm the only one who know it by now, can't even share my thoughts with anybody :'((

I found that Pinterest is super duper interesting for me, I can find lots of useful stuff there, recipes, pictures, whatever, mind to join? Especially ladies, I know you'll just find this as a fresh excitement :3

Oh, and I back to a long chat with my pretty caring friend :) am currently enjoying my days, got a person who accompany me for late night chats again. Well, maybe it'll only works because this is still holiday season, will be different soon when university schedule is up and he'll obviously vanish from radar, like he used to, just hope he'll be healthy and won't sick. :\  Now I think and re-think again, maybe it'll be just fine to let the time speak, and Que Serra, Serra. Whatever will be will be, as long as we know that we must have a line in controlling other's life, and have a straight line between just and more than just a friend, I think it'll work just fine. *I hope so* *finger crossed* Besides, I'm currently in a heart-braked mode, haha. Well maybe I think it'll be better for me not to talk about it over and over again while I still feel the same way, and just let myself and mind think about other person or just think about myself. Since I feel really blurred and mixed.  I think I am going to give up, since nobody tell not to...

"I'm giving up, not because it is hard but because I did all that I could but still, nothing changes."


I won't try to impose my will or feeling towards you.
:) 
not trying to hurt anybody's mind or heart.

promise.


1 comment:

  1. eh! i found my picture while stalking around your blog lol
    thanks again car. you have done so much, have helped me sooo much during that competition! thankss.. love u as always!

    ReplyDelete