Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Once I'm cursed too.

Stage and mind : Trying to pull myself away. I'm so that into you that I think I should pull it away, shouldn't I?

Everybody's moving, step ahead,while I'm sitting, typing my stupid keyboard and starring desktop. =="
When will this buddy called lazy leave my life? =3=

Never realize I've been doing things that depressed my life.
Should I ask again those months? I've spent it recklessly. Can I call this one 'bit regret?-ha.ha-
Maybe I should pay things I have done (but not with the one I hurted.) =3 
Which one will you pick to be rewinded and changed? I pick the one in your car, retreat and 19th Nov. hhhhhh.
But I never regret 21st Nov night.hhhh. Scolded and I'm glad,wkwkwk *silly rite?* ,at least I know another thing about you. It's good to be upset like that once awhile. Should I do something like that once again , it's quite funny to remember how you curse me. hwhwhwhhw. ^^V hurted though. wkwk.

huff. dunno what to do. happy,upset,depressed,or what? I'm confuse. 
I don't even know what to do with this thing nagging and hanging around in my heart. =="

No comments:

Post a Comment