Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tweets

I can't set my hopes too high, cause every hello ends with a goodbye.

I distance myself from people because in the end, they're only going to leave.

My heart is my worst enemy.

I acted like it wasn't ɑ​ big deal, when really it was breaking my heart. 

what make me sad isn't because now u are not n u do not, but because u were and u did

Sometimes saying "I'm happy we're just friends" is like saying, "I love you but I won't tell you"

See? Those are tweets. ckckck. XDD 
I take some of them and paste it here. hehe.

The best one! I save it for the last!

When you're STRESSED, you eat chocolate,cake, and sweets.. Why? Because STRESSED spelled backwards is DESSERTS!
That's why you are here,people, Appetisers.Main.Desserts.Supper. =p=

No comments:

Post a Comment