Sunday, January 30, 2011

Read this one. It's for all my friends. =]

Wondering. Does writing really help me?
Should I stop?

These days I've been thinking of thanking my friends.Mostly to those who just know me these couple of years. Thankyou.
At least,we have spent 1-2 years knowing each other,mates...=]
Thankyou that you have fulfilled one of my dreams,it's to know you.
Thankyou that you have let me know some characters,like...I have never met before.
Thankyou for your care.
Thankyou for reply-ing my letters,you know who you are.='>
Thankyou for you have let me went inside your stories.
Thankyou for letting me know that behind those smile,you had tears.
Thankyou for your sorry-s.
Thankyou for you have tried your best to understand me.
Thankyou for you have texted/bbm-ed me just wondering what I am doing. (again.this one.thank you,my pals! you will know who you are XPP =*)
Funny,it hasn't been a month of our new semester and I really think we have run out of time...
Thankyou for accepting this hateful person into your friend list.
I wonder why I'm this melow,haha.we still have lots of exam to go. and I'm stucked here.
Maybe there are things I should forget,things to be erased by me.
Maybe there are things will be forgotten by my stupid brain, therefore I post this one now.
Maybe tears will shed out from my eyes next 3 months and I'll forget to thank you yet keep crying, so, as I still remember how to say thankyou,I don't wanna lose you. =]

No matter how imbicile you are, I still thanked you for reconizing this moron as your friend.
Don't cry when you read this thing again and again and again,will you? =']

3 comments:

  1. seriously.i'm touched.this post make me realize that our time being together will end soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes,anonymous.
    haha.Next time try to use your name so I can tell who you are. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy,, I am the one who checked for all the boxes below, lovely, bla..bla..

    touched.keren.at least, u can completely write out ur feeling. describing is the hardest, fr me, sometimes. haha

    ReplyDelete