Thursday, January 13, 2011

Something went missing.

Hey,B.
Tonight's 13th January 2010. =]
Oh,you won't dare to imagine how hateful is the speedy this couple of days. *gondok*
I think I need to share something here,so my mind can't let go this blog these days. =="

I really wanna share 'bout another friend of mine. My friend is a he. Umm, after that so called retreat, I think I can handle not to get to close to him, well , maybe it's a good idea too, considering that someone's got jealous at sudden. However, I feel kinda weird, not having him nagging around. Like something's bothering me. I feel like I'm all alone again. huff. It's not like it's a big thing though. Maybe he's not too sensitive as a friend, things don't even bother him I think. =3="

I regret things also. No one stop by and text me like, "hey,'sup?" anymore. =] 
Something's missing,rite? =/
Still hoping the best for him though, wish that girl really do what she said. Not another lies and lies and lies. 


Hey,I'm doing a big task right now. Pray for me. =*

No comments:

Post a Comment