Wednesday, September 21, 2011

fiuh....
FINALLY WENT THROUGH SUBMISSIONS!
I didn't sleep at all the night before yesterday, 8am-not even showered-went to school with whatever clothes I saw on my first glance (thanks God it's not my pajamas) reached home at noon, ate instant noodle,took a shower,ZZZZZZ slept till 9pm. what a Monday. =="
woke up,had my dinner and went to bed again at 12-1am.
It's raining all day today, I had my eye and wallet vacation this day long >< started at noon and finish it at night. Spent about 100 bucks for clothes,accessories and shoes. They're such guilty pleasures. I do this often, especially when stress is on the top of my brain list.
I took a snap of me wearing F21 -dress+Rusty blazer- and someone's not so happy about it, he's talking about me getting thinner in really unappropriate way , he's the only one complining about me losing weight , others are just too happy to see I lose a couple of number. But I guess we have lost some time talking silly things about what've happened this whole day,am I not right? I'm just too busy, and you're just too tired and sleepy. sigh. And when I'm here waiting and spending some moments just to wait for you to have some time, you simply don't have it. being like this won't last till December, you know. Where are all that talks bout sharing only when nights come will just be fine and enough? hh. I don't think so. =)

I want this tee so bad ='(((( Can anyone find it for me. I spent bucks just to find the right size for me to wear today, yet I couldn't have it. huhuhuhuhuhuhu. so sad. X'(

No comments:

Post a Comment