Friday, September 16, 2011

Hi,there..

Hello,Guys...
Long time no post.
Since I can hardly 'breathe' these weeks, I've to hold my will to type and post stuffs here. Yesterday was my fifth day sleeping at 5am and only slept for 4-5 hours. I know if I keep on doing this, I've shorten my age. =="
Last submissions for this term is on Monday, I believe I've been on pressure for looooooooong time. >< I can't help myself but thrown myself to shopping today, I spent S$50 on Charles&Keith and a vintage bag. Quite nice,ei? S$20 for a pair of Charles&Keith is really a best buy,isn't it? hehehe. I've had this massive headache since this morning, When I look around, I feel like I'm still in my dream, every single thing I did was just so bluuuurrrr~ ><
And I'm feeling so sick right now, but I still have works to be done. huhuhuhu. Help me,any body~ ><
It's a quarter past 12 already,and it means it's Saturday... Monday is really coming soon,don't you think so? I'm so dead. really. I really want to scream as loud as I can, I wanna cry, something inside this really wanna jump out in tears, I just can't... =S I wonder why? =S I really need dance life back, everytime I listen to those musics and rythm,I missed my crews. HUHUHU
Hi,there UKDC,how are you? ='(
I really wanna hugs some of my fellas out there right now, I still have to hold on till December to do it *sigh*
I miss performing and dancing with those bass rythm,andrenaline,fun,shouts,spotlights,tiredness,skipping heartbeat,nervous,fun,laughter, and mostly I miss those people who did those things with me... =(((
I want that so badly that everytime I recall it,I feel devastated... *big sigh sigh sighhhh*
To be this busy really doesn't help me in recovering my mood,you know, since those sleepless nights. *UGH!
I wonder since when I went to bed on 12-1 am that makes me can't survive staying till 5am. =S I used to do it and have no problem doing it. Is this what we call 'YOU ARE OLDER' ? X'S

Anyway,this are some MV, I found it's really shooting my craves...
You can find Quest Crew in one of these MVs.




hey =3
a hug with a note 'nite' mostly everynight before bed really makes me wanna hug you, don't you ever think about it? hhh. I hope you have fun in college...

Night.... *another sleepless night is waiting* T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment