Wednesday, September 7, 2011

So...

Then what should I do?
I don't know where we stand.
I don't know what we are.
I'm asking 'us' to stop it.
Yet you'll always be the one who couldn't bare with it.
So what am I supposed to do?
It isn't wrong to be close to each other.
It's NOT that I couldn't find myself enjoy it.
I know everything will just be fine.
For it I'm scared.
Afraid to be dragged too deep inside 'us'.
Before it comes to whatever other thing it could be, I wanna stop it.
I'm asking whether it's fine for 'us' to stop it.
To stop to miss, to stop to call each other this and that way, to stop to worry on either you or me.
I'm not a good person.
I'm also a human who could crave more one day.
So, before it comes to that point, couldn't we just stop?
It is not like this will be so hard for you to do.
I find yourself pretty much fine without all those stuffs, so why should we keep on doing it?
If you ask me why, I'll still answer it "Nothing,I'm fine", but aren't you scared if.. just if all of this will end into nothing?
Even someone else could state it's not normal to be this close.
That's why I'm asking, so how?
Yet I think we tried thrice and still you are the one who seek for it thrice.
So what should I do?
How should I step through it?
I know I can be changed by anybody.
It's not like you just need me to be one.
That's why I'm asking.
You're the one who said, if this person you've trusted has gone, maybe you'll just find another one.
So, I suggest, just let that other persons replace me. =)
I enjoy this too much that I'm scared.
Before I become a beast, I've warned and asked you.
Thrice and we still come back to this path.
So I guess I'll play this game with you 'till the end.
'till there's no more left,things changed and we're no longer be 'us'
Yes?
Do that sounds okay?
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment