Friday, September 2, 2011

Have Faith

Hi,there...
Sorry for not posting for days, things are quite hectic. My cousins were here last Friday and they went back home yesterday, so.... i spent whole days from Monday-Wednesday with them. We went to some places,USS was one of them. I'm thinking about going there with other companion in the end of this year... but it won't come true unless they are really going to visit me here on December.
I spent last night doing my stuffs,accompanied by bb+twitter+thewindyAC.==" felt horrible, I slept at 5am and woke up at 8am this morning, had a class at 11am..... I really think this things are getting sucker and suckerrrrrrrr. Yet, Daddy gave a surprise after my classes, my friends visited me at college, so we went to watch SMURF after that. Have some fun with them hours ago. Thanks,Dad. =))

I can't believe it's Friday night, it means it's been a week since I went back home. And I only have 2 days left for my textile class....can you feel how frustated I am? *sigh* now i'm really thinking I took a wrong decision, plus lack of courage. T^T Should I really go back home and continue PIA? hahahahaha. It's really out of my list. XD

I'm trying to fix lots of stuffs happening around me. Especially people. I can't separate things clearly, that's why i do this. Avoiding things, make sure that I don't feel anything. Because I've had enough. =]
Because I'm greedy, because I'm actually not a good person, yet I'm a very self-centred for certain things. So,please forgive me... for those who I've hurted for long... or are suffering because of me... Maybe in the end, it only benefits me. =|



silly stupid shrek


3am. doing stuffs. =="

XDDDDDD

Round and Round his face goes!

Opening today

Johnny English's version!

SMURF!


sihiiiy~ =>

USS








and last...





2nd September 2011.
Goodluck my dear friend.
We all know your dream is in your hand and will always be there.
=)
Have faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment