Saturday, September 24, 2011

I'm no one.

hey,B...
it's Saturday and tomorrow will be my last term's holiday =( so sad... i've had 2 days fun including today, it's always great to spend my time to explore this place with some of my friends.. we went to watch Johnny English yesterday, wanted to visit Merlion + Esplanade but ended hanging out at Bucks in Marina Square... and today I started my day at noon, had lunch with friends, splited up and I went to Bugis to meet the other 2, had some great + fun photoshoot + afternoon soyamilk + burger king, we also meet another 1, four of us then went to the Merlion,and ended the trip by having dinner at Ion foodhall,we had some fun chit chatting,gossiping and some silly jokes included in it. =)
It's fun.

umm,it's been days without any news, I guess I have to be strong and continue it this way? =)
Must get used to this. I'm no one afterall, it's not my right to know everything you do. =)
Anyway, how are you? Fine? These days are not too good for me, this place has been a very cold and silent place...

No comments:

Post a Comment