Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Days and days and days and days

hi,there! :)
just wanna pass by to tell ya how today has been a really 'full of surprises' day to me. ==
Woke up.
Saw a letter from my school.
Shocked.
Thought my tuition fees for next intake was doubled.
Went school.
Shocked.
They told me BA(Hons) students MUST study till level 3, if we stop in level 2 aka next year, we won't even get any D3 degree.
Stupid.
That wasn't what I know from my agent back then.
Gonna sue my agent if it's true. =3=
Shocked again.
My marketing presentation is going to be push up, which means we will end hand in and present soooooo many stuffs is week 14. the hell. =="


Okay, enough of nags.
So, last night after watching 'my cousin' 's dance video, I chatted w/ him. :)
Talk some chunks about scholarship. (you should really go for it!)
Then, a 'kind of tooo innocent' human suddenly appears to be a notification on my facebook, read it,  he told me that the reason I haven't received any comments from my 'blog loyal reader' these days is because he totally forget what's his accounts' passwords. He even typed out some of his passwords in fb == silly,no?? you can see it if you go and take a look in my fb's profile =P
After some time chatting and replying comments, the three of us actually 'chat' through comments' column in facebook, so hilarious! Had best moment last night.... :)
Thankyou guys, it's been awhile since the last time I laugh or even smile over silly texts :)))


Miss you guys, see you soon? :* :p
can't wait to see you to reunite :((
Such a couple you two, you know? haha. ;3

No comments:

Post a Comment