Thursday, March 15, 2012

Even if it's impossible to be fixed....

Sometimes I do feel ashame of myself, because I actually have someone who always stick around me till today no matter how harsh i've been to him.
Sorry
and
BUNCH BUNCH 
of 
Thankyou

Maybe time won't fix something that has been taken between us, but I think we still can work something on it? 
I can't promise anything to anyone, especially to you.
Because I know how pain it is the feeling of disappointment.
What I can say is just 
'I'll try'
will you let me to go in again?

to your life, I mean.

Maybe lots of things will change.
Maybe I'm not a person I used to be.
Maybe you too.

Maybe after we try, it'll end again just like last time.
But at least, we try, no?


I don't need any perfect person, any real person, I just need a person who feel I'm as important and as worthy as how I feel that person is to me.




Oh, and if you still reading this, I want to thank you for being so concern on my 'dying' blog. haha.


Thank you for not giving up a bad friend like me.

or maybe you gave up along time ago? *cry a river* 
lol
=p=


okay, these are still the CHEESIEST thing I've ever asked from someone, okay.



*white flag*

No comments:

Post a Comment