Wednesday, March 7, 2012

More than just...

being left alone.
again.

Just accompanied them to the airport couple hours ago.
this is more than sorrow.

today is a whole gloomy day.
why does it has to rain now?

......
I can't describe what i feel right now.
maybe i can handle what i feel for this whole 6 days just simply because they were here.

Now I'm being left alone again.

No more.
Not even a single person stay just to understand how sometimes i need to be treated.
All of you just simply give up on caring about me.



Sometimes I feel that I always being left alone.
You never think or even realize it, don't you?




 

1 comment:

  1. Cheer up sweetie! It's a harsh life of oversea student, you know that. :) Be grateful of your friends here, and stop looking at that rain alone! x

    ReplyDelete