Friday, March 9, 2012

My Heart Skips a Beat! =3

i'm currently fall deeply to this taiwan drama.
I usually hate Taiwan drama because it's too 'over even sometimes hyper-lebhay', but this one..
idk, maybe because the 2 main actors r Korean?
or maybe it's because of its story?

Usually in watching a drama, I can definitely choose which side of actor that I pro on, but on this one, I simply can't tell who to support :S
Since this drama is actually a human version of its Japanese manga and anime, i've known and heard of it before but never actually read the manga or even watch the anime... hehe. For manga lovers, you should know 'Skip Beat!' too right? ;)

It's been sometime I don't 'touch' Manga + Anime..

Skip Beat!


Role players
Donghae. The one that always resemble one of my friends :) Interested on him from the first time I saw him in 'U' Super Junior years back then. hehe.
Who's not going to fall in love with him? Although I'm not really his super fan, but then my heart will still skip a beat looking at this kind of guy. =P Just please don't tell me he's a gay. @_@ My jaw will absolutely drop and can't be fixed again.

The actual Skip Beat! picture :D

I didn't realize how I fall in love to this series, when I finished watching its 11th episode, it's already 6.05am O_O

No comments:

Post a Comment