Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Real enough

just read a post from one of my friend's blog.
it's nice to see how close two friends could be.
and it makes me... AGAIN. realized how far the distance has been between this ordinary person with her friend there in Jogja.
Have ever written how I feel about this in Quest letter back then though.
he's one of the precious earthlings i've ever known. :)
seriously.
i mean it.
haha
For every person who know him, never regret it. Treat a person like him well. Trust me, it'll worth it. :D
Not every person has a chance to treat him well as a friend, like you do. (to every other persons who read this)
Like what my friend post is about, yes, he's a true buddy.
Real enough to act positively harsh to you sometimes (if he needs to) , but that's what a friend does to you,no?
Being themselves. :)


Seriously, reading that blog post makes me want to open those letters, read them again, and start to realize how LEBHAY we could be when we are positioned in a 'confession' mode. *ROFL

oh, I'm thinking of doing posts of important 'so-called' friends I've had this 19 years, should I?
need some suggestions. :S




The truth is, there are no such BEST FRIEND in this world,
what we have are only those who suit us well
either in our best or worst interest and way of thinking.







No comments:

Post a Comment