Tuesday, April 12, 2011

I'm not blaming anyone

Hey,I'm so sad these days. i don't know why.
At the beginning I thought it's just the side-effects of that 'toomanythingsIhavetofinish,GOD!'
but then I realised it's not that.
This afternoon one of my friend begin to nag around about that farewell performance,
I came to a question and ask her, "Hey,don't you tell Ms.Tatty that we can't join the crowd?"
Truly I say, I wasn't disappointed in what she replied me just now,because I think what she said was right, she replied me, "Yah! Go and tell her by yourselves. It's your responsibility for not wanting to join it, you yourself had seen how excited she was. You know she never speak her mind like this one before, she requested this performance by herself from many others and you just go to her office and said "Se,se,walang be thiau bu." . What kind of face will I have to come up with if I had to go and tell that you can't dance?!!?!"
Seriously, she bursted like all I do is saying "Hey,I'm the one who don't want to join and I decided that this team won't too"
That time I're boosted with anger you know,it's not like I didn't think that this problem will appear in the farewell,I've known it since the beginning, yet people still blame me thought.
And I too replied, " Yah,raised your voice again and tell the one who reject it. It's not like I'm the one who want this thing to happen, can't you just raise your volume and say it clearer?"
What she did after it was nagging alllllllllllllll way through the bell, but she loosen her voice.
So what should I do?
you tell me.
I know I don't have anybody to blame. (Really.I mean this one)
However I don't seems to find out any solutions.
If it's some problems about atmosphere I don't think it will be bugging any of us, but if you have lost your passion, then I give up.
i'm so sad.
I'm about to shed tears in blood when I type this sentence,
our days in school will over in hours, but all of us don't seems care enough.
Even though its the moments and memories of yourselves, you never care. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment