Tuesday, April 5, 2011

To my friend who's in struggle....

To my friend,
be stong.
you know you will come to this moment that you avoid since that problem occurs.
I hate to say "I've told you right?" , but that's what appears to be your problem right now.
I hope that this one will really opens your eyes widely.
You are not blind yet.
Open it and face what's infront of you. Don't deny it, there's no other way for you to keep yourself safe.
If that person appears to care about you, then ___ will. Otherwise, ___ won't.
I'm not saying that your efforts mean nothing, but I do think that you deserve things way better than this.
You are too good,my friend.


Tons of hope and love for my friend....
Don't be stress~~~
*You are always stress enough to come and see me, and you are also fresh enough to be happy with others when you're not in a danger situation like this*
ckck
Poor me~ ;'(

No comments:

Post a Comment