Saturday, April 2, 2011

Push yourself and keep on going

Nothing will be easy afterall. =]
Maybe some words will hurt your heart, wash away your dream and stomp your spirit, but believe me, no one's not worth-ier then others. The only one that I believe is whether you be the first who learn it or last. Try to love what you do and you'll be the best in it. Don't push too hard for something you hate, just learn to breathe with it.
I believe that motivation will be something that you need the most, not an amusement.People will always say "you'll be fine,just get along with it" but inside you, you know what part you have hurted.
I'm not saying that people's judgement is not important, sometimes it just misses. Not every single judgement about yourself is true, the truly one hide inside you. You are the only one who have the right to judge yourself,whether you are as pity as people told you are, or not.
I pray for you, so that every path you take will be guided by my Father.
Live stronger so people will learn to not worrying about you too much.
Live happily.
Keep on smiling.
yet cry when it slaps your heart.

We'll move to different ways, seperated by tons of problems, gazillions of people.
I believe on fate, that every person I've ever met, are my destinations of life.
what matter's how you make your next footprints in people's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment