Monday, June 18, 2012

Bored Post

Hi hi.... Am currently typing on an iPad in the hospital.... Waiting for my MRI result, maybe will take for about.... Half an hour? I finally went inside the MRI machine, mom said it will be super noisy, but for me, my mom's office is 100000000000x more than this. Hahahaha.

 I have to postpone my 16th june's buddy post since my mom made a sudden act to send me outta Medan for awhile. I want to start to type my buddy post, but then that stupid hotel doesn't provide wi-fi ==" 

Umm,I kinda of regret that I can't fulfill my promise to go to the beach yesterday :(((( I seriously look forward for that fun occasion, but then we have to cancel it because of me :( I feel so bad,seriously. Oh, we had so much fun on Saturday evening, I went to meet my jhs friends in the afternoon, we shared some stories and experiences from studying abroad etc, and in the evening clanidyan went to the so called 'actor house' in 'Beverly Hills' (Jowi said it can be called as Malibu too) for his 19th birthday... and Jowi,K,Wen and me complete our mission that night, put some classic prank to the actor and Bella of course! XDD We went to eat our dinner-supper at about midnight?
Hahahahahahaha! Choked on Indomie was really a joke for me that night .______. 

 I'm still waiting for my result here,maybe I'll start with my 16th june buddy post after this? :) stay tune. Have a superb Monday everybody!




 XOXO *kiss and hug* 
To all of ya! 



P.s. Beuhhh~ posting from this iPad sucks eehhhh, can't really upload photos or even change font type. :/ it doesn't even allow me to have margin space!!!!!!!!!!!! Uggggh~

(Okay, I have my enter button now after I got back home hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment