Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm sick of it

Okay, I decided to start my buddies' post tonight, it'll be typed in Indonesian maybe. Since it'll be a burden for them if I type it in English =p
But before that, I apologize for my absence these days, couple of weeks? I've been on vacation... and honestly I'm not really satisfied, not that I didn't enjoy it, but I think if I got a chance to go there again by my own strength, I really wish to. I'm glad but not satisfied, lots of places I haven't experience there.

I'll post some photos if I already have them with me *finger-crossed*
okay, so... here's today. 14th June 2012. The Birthday series starts today. Hmm, I'll call today as a bitter-sour-sweet day. I spend my afternoon with 2 of my all-time besties *I suppose?* haha. We chit chat a lot, share stories, and thank Daddy, I finally get to know this person whom You put in my life since 2nd Grader. I'm grateful.. :) The truth is... I always feel i'm not great enough as her friend, I've been a cruel friend who don't even 'know' her. It's not like I don't care about her, I hope she knows it, and I know she does....
I wish her tons of luck for every decision she takes, every risks, every path. I know she can and she will. She was and will always be a strong lady. :) *cas! XDDD

I spent my evening with Clanidyan (sort of elf-fy dwarf-fy nick name seriously, I think I grow my ears if somebody call me this way) + Angel + Wen , nice evening. Although I can't join them to karaoke after dinner, and..... i feel kind of sorry for I can't keep my promise this Sunday, seriously, I feel really bad. Oh, moreover to Jowi, these days have been really cruel to her I suppose, Daddy will always help you to get through your problems, girl, chin up 'kay :) *hug hug* What I can say to you is ' face and solve things, don't just gone with the wind ' ^^V



Even though I had a nice dinner, nice evening, in the end...this feeling come across my mind. again. being 'unwanted' like this. I hate this feeling, but what can I say, I always feel like this if I gather with lots of my friends. Just like tonight. sigh. I lost my mood in the middle of our evening. Usually I'll be really quite if it has sucked me in. I feel I can't fit in, whatever space they have, I just can't. I don;t know what's wrong with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment